Elevate your style with our "Minimalistic Arabic Diamond Initials Rings," a stunning blend of sophistication and personalization. These rings, meticulously crafted in opulent 18K gold, allow you to celebrate your individuality with Arabic initials. The 8mm initials are adorned with approximately 0.10 carats of brilliant diamonds, available in both GH color and VS1 clarity. To align with your preferences, you can choose between the timeless allure of Natural Diamonds or the eco-friendly charm of Lab-Grown Diamonds.
- Material: 18K gold Solid Gold
- Customizable Initials: Our collection encompasses all Arabic initials, offering you the freedom to select and customize each letter with different fonts
- Design Freedom: Personalize your ring design to reflect your style and preferences
- Free Worldwide Shipping: We offer complimentary shipping to your doorstep
- Lifetime Warranty: Our commitment to quality is backed by a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind
- Diamond Options: Choose between the enduring beauty of Natural Diamonds or the eco-friendly appeal of Lab-Grown Diamonds
- Initial Size: A delicate 8mm initial graces the ring's design
- Payment Options: Secure your purchase with ease using Apple Pay, Credit Cards, or opt for the convenience of Just Paying 25% Now and the Remaining Amount in 3 Months via Tabby.
- Design Preview: For design previews or any inquiries, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp at +971585539448
Our "Minimalistic Arabic Diamond Initials Rings" are a true embodiment of personalized elegance. Crafted in opulent 18K gold, each ring is a unique canvas for your chosen Arabic initial, allowing you to curate a design that resonates with your style. The 8mm initials are adorned with approximately 0.10 carats of exquisite diamonds, delivering a touch of brilliance and sophistication to your personalized piece. The option to choose between Natural Diamonds or Lab-Grown Diamonds aligns with your values, ensuring your ring is as unique as you are. With a plethora of Arabic initials at your disposal, you can select and customize each letter with different fonts, creating a design that reflects your individuality. Our commitment to quality is further affirmed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring lasting satisfaction. For added convenience, you can securely complete your purchase with Apple Pay, Credit Cards, or opt for a 25% initial payment, with the remaining amount payable over three months via Tabby. For design previews, questions, or inquiries, we invite you to reach out to us on WhatsApp at +971585539448. Experience the blend of tradition and modernity with our "Minimalistic Arabic Diamond Initials Rings," where personalized elegance meets timeless beauty.
|2-3 Business Days
|4-7 Business Days
|7-9 Business Days
|North American Countries
|7-9 Business Days
When you purchase any gold jewelry, you become a valued member of the Bellogante family. We pride ourselves on providing continuous premium service, including care and repair, complimentary polishing and a full lifetime warranty.
Click Link Below To Read More About Warranty Policy
How to Measure Ring Size:
- A piece of string or a thin strip of paper
- A ruler
- A pen or marker
- A chart for reference (see below)
Cut a Strip: Take the piece of string or paper and cut a thin strip, about 10-15 inches (25-38 cm) long.
Wrap Around Finger: Gently wrap the strip of paper or string around the finger you want to measure. Make sure it's snug but not too tight.
Mark the Length: Use a pen or marker to mark where the string or paper overlaps itself.
Measure the Length: Carefully remove the strip from your finger and lay it flat. Use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm) from the end of the strip to the mark you made. This measurement represents the circumference of your finger.
Refer to the Chart: Now that you have the measurement in millimeters, use the chart below to find your ring size in the region you need (e.g., US, UK, Europe, etc.).
|Inside Circumference (mm)
|US & Canada Ring Size
These ring sizes are approximate and are based on the US & Canada sizing system. Ring sizing can vary slightly between different brands and countries, so it's always a good idea to consult a jeweler or use a professional ring sizer for the most accurate measurement.
How to Measure Your Bracelet Size
Measuring your wrist for a bracelet size is a simple process. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to measure your wrist size for a bracelet:
- A flexible measuring tape or a piece of string/paper and a ruler.
- A bracelet sizer (optional).
Prepare Your Materials:
- If you're using a flexible measuring tape, have it ready.
- If you're using a string or paper, cut a strip about 10-12 inches (25-30 cm) long.
Wrap Around Your Wrist:
- If using a measuring tape, simply wrap it around your wrist where you would typically wear a bracelet. Make sure it's snug but not too tight.
- If using a string or paper, wrap it around your wrist in the same way, making sure it's snug.
Mark the Measurement:
- If using a measuring tape, note the measurement where the end of the tape overlaps the rest.
- If using a string or paper, use a pen or marker to mark the point where it overlaps.
Measure the Length:
- If you used a measuring tape, read the measurement in inches or centimeters.
- If you used a string or paper, remove it from your wrist and use a ruler to measure the length from the end to the mark. This measurement is your wrist size.
Determine Bracelet Size:
- If you prefer a snug fit, you can use your wrist measurement as the bracelet size.
- If you want a slightly looser fit or plan to wear multiple bracelets together, you can add a small amount (usually 1/4 to 1 inch or 0.5 to 2.5 cm) to your wrist measurement to determine your bracelet size.
Consider the Clasp:
- Keep in mind that the type of bracelet clasp you choose may affect the overall length of the bracelet. For example, a lobster clasp or toggle clasp will add a bit of extra length.
Use a Bracelet Sizer (Optional):
- If you have access to a bracelet sizer, you can use it to determine your bracelet size more accurately. Simply slide the sizer onto your wrist until it fits comfortably.
Remember that bracelet sizing can vary depending on the style and design of the bracelet, so it's essential to measure your wrist accurately to ensure a comfortable fit.