A Beautiful Evil Eye Necklace Made of 18K Gold or Silver 925 with poping enamel colors and customizable name or initials.
This Beautiful Enamel evil eye necklace can be made in 18K solid gold or silver 925.
18K Gold :
18K gold Evil Eye Necklace is genuine and not gold plated. It comes with a certificate of authenticity and a 750 stamp.
What's Enamel Jewelry?
Enamel jewelry is made by applying special Italian treated colors to a base metal and hardening it through UV lights, creating a stunning, one-of-a-kind design. Its vibrant colors are long-lasting and will never fade over time.
Pendant Size :
There are 2 different pendant sizes for this necklace. The smaller pendant has a wide of 20mm and up to 4 coins whereas the bigger design has a wide of 30 MM and has 6 coins
Chain Size :
It also comes with an 18-inch chain which can be adjusted to wear in 17-inch and 16-inch.
We offer you a lifetime warranty so you can enjoy our product and have peace of mind.
We offer free worldwide shipping and you can expect to receive your orders within 7-10 days at your doorstep.
Our packaging is designed to make you feel like you are experiencing something special and luxurious. Our products are carefully packaged to ensure the safe delivery of the product while keeping it secure.
Product Summary :
Material:18K Solid Gold or Silver 925
Pendant Size: 20 MM and 30 MM
Chain Size: 18 inches Adjustable
Warranty : Lifetime
Shipping: Free Worldwide Shipping 3-7 Business Days
Packaging : Premium
|2-3 Business Days
|4-7 Business Days
|7-9 Business Days
|North American Countries
|7-9 Business Days
When you purchase any gold jewelry, you become a valued member of the Bellogante family. We pride ourselves on providing continuous premium service, including care and repair, complimentary polishing and a full lifetime warranty.
Click Link Below To Read More About Warranty Policy
How to Measure Ring Size:
- A piece of string or a thin strip of paper
- A ruler
- A pen or marker
- A chart for reference (see below)
Cut a Strip: Take the piece of string or paper and cut a thin strip, about 10-15 inches (25-38 cm) long.
Wrap Around Finger: Gently wrap the strip of paper or string around the finger you want to measure. Make sure it's snug but not too tight.
Mark the Length: Use a pen or marker to mark where the string or paper overlaps itself.
Measure the Length: Carefully remove the strip from your finger and lay it flat. Use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm) from the end of the strip to the mark you made. This measurement represents the circumference of your finger.
Refer to the Chart: Now that you have the measurement in millimeters, use the chart below to find your ring size in the region you need (e.g., US, UK, Europe, etc.).
|Inside Circumference (mm)
|US & Canada Ring Size
These ring sizes are approximate and are based on the US & Canada sizing system. Ring sizing can vary slightly between different brands and countries, so it's always a good idea to consult a jeweler or use a professional ring sizer for the most accurate measurement.
How to Measure Your Bracelet Size
Measuring your wrist for a bracelet size is a simple process. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to measure your wrist size for a bracelet:
- A flexible measuring tape or a piece of string/paper and a ruler.
- A bracelet sizer (optional).
Prepare Your Materials:
- If you're using a flexible measuring tape, have it ready.
- If you're using a string or paper, cut a strip about 10-12 inches (25-30 cm) long.
Wrap Around Your Wrist:
- If using a measuring tape, simply wrap it around your wrist where you would typically wear a bracelet. Make sure it's snug but not too tight.
- If using a string or paper, wrap it around your wrist in the same way, making sure it's snug.
Mark the Measurement:
- If using a measuring tape, note the measurement where the end of the tape overlaps the rest.
- If using a string or paper, use a pen or marker to mark the point where it overlaps.
Measure the Length:
- If you used a measuring tape, read the measurement in inches or centimeters.
- If you used a string or paper, remove it from your wrist and use a ruler to measure the length from the end to the mark. This measurement is your wrist size.
Determine Bracelet Size:
- If you prefer a snug fit, you can use your wrist measurement as the bracelet size.
- If you want a slightly looser fit or plan to wear multiple bracelets together, you can add a small amount (usually 1/4 to 1 inch or 0.5 to 2.5 cm) to your wrist measurement to determine your bracelet size.
Consider the Clasp:
- Keep in mind that the type of bracelet clasp you choose may affect the overall length of the bracelet. For example, a lobster clasp or toggle clasp will add a bit of extra length.
Use a Bracelet Sizer (Optional):
- If you have access to a bracelet sizer, you can use it to determine your bracelet size more accurately. Simply slide the sizer onto your wrist until it fits comfortably.
Remember that bracelet sizing can vary depending on the style and design of the bracelet, so it's essential to measure your wrist accurately to ensure a comfortable fit.